Originally posted 2016-10-23 09:20:43.
I hereby confess that it takes me a half hour each week to fill up my mammoth-sized pill container with the supplements and vitamins I take each week to give my brain every lift I can.
Originally posted 2017-03-12 13:33:01.
Originally posted 2016-06-04 16:15:57.
Originally posted 2016-06-04 16:14:11.
Originally posted 2016-06-04 16:10:15.
The sugar industry paid scientists in the 1960s to play down the link between sugar and heart disease and promote saturated fat as the culprit instead, newly released historical documents show.
Originally posted 2016-09-13 01:42:43.
They can improve your memory. A 2012 Journal of Alzheimer’s Disease report found that eating walnuts as part of a Mediterranean diet was associated with better memory and brain function. The antioxidants in walnuts may help counteract age-related cognitive decline and even reduce the risk of neurodegenerative diseases, including Alzheimer’s.
Originally posted 2017-01-03 20:00:54.
What does the food you eat have to do with how your brain functions? Turns out an awful lot. While we’ve always known that what we eat affects our bodies and how we look, scientists are also learning more and more that what we eat takes a toll on our brains.
Originally posted 2018-01-07 16:14:11.
What helped me get a small waistline was a few things:
- Liver Cleansing from Wholefoods or Amazon – Called Gaia Herbs Liver Cleanse Liquid
- I did the atkins diet for months – phase 1 i stayed on for about 2 months not 2 weeks
- Eliminating sugar from my diet – no added sugar to be exact – i eat fruits and natural sugars as much as I can – lately if i have oatmeal i use a little raw honey no artificial sweetners like Splenda – Stevia is another options
- Low carb diet – paying attention to your carb intake is important – so i try to eat more meat and veggies or poultry and veggies
- Exercise any body part each day – making an effort to work out is important – i try to do 100 sit-ups with this smart wonder core and work out my heart with some cardio with my at home bicycle – i would love to buy a real cool hi tech treadmill this year
- Mentally and physically getting ready
- Clean out your fridge and pantry to have no sugar low carb items in it
- Buy cute workout gear
- Create a super fun cool music playlist on spotify or on your phone
- Buy cute interior clothes to see yourself in
- Plan your lunch so get a lunchbox or bag to bring to work
- Drink Water
- Drink Lemon Water
- De-clutter your house so you are mentally in a good place because your environment is organized
- I will add more as I think… ❤️😘🤗
Originally posted 2018-01-07 11:03:35.
Anti-inflammatory antioxidants and good ol’ caffeine make a trip to the green side a very smart move. Here are five ways the ancient elixir heals you from your brain to your belly: 1. It revs your memory. A drink with 250 mg of green tea extract increased the brain connections that process and store information.
Originally posted 2017-01-03 19:26:40.
Atkins low carb diet program uses a powerful life-time approach to successful weight loss . Sign up today for our weight loss plan & start a healthy future.
Originally posted 2016-12-27 22:43:25.
When you think about weight in “all or none” terms, have unrealistic expectations, or define your self-worth only in terms of weight, you become too hyper-focused on weight loss, creating anxiety and obsession that can derail your attempts to live healthier Don’t be a victim of these eight common “weight thinking traps” and learn to replace them with healthier views.
Originally posted 2016-12-27 22:24:11.