Originally posted 2018-01-07 22:17:18.
What does the food you eat have to do with how your brain functions? Turns out an awful lot. While we’ve always known that what we eat affects our bodies and how we look, scientists are also learning more and more that what we eat takes a toll on our brains.
Originally posted 2018-01-07 16:14:11.
What helped me get a small waistline was a few things:
- Liver Cleansing from Wholefoods or Amazon – Called Gaia Herbs Liver Cleanse Liquid
- I did the atkins diet for months – phase 1 i stayed on for about 2 months not 2 weeks
- Eliminating sugar from my diet – no added sugar to be exact – i eat fruits and natural sugars as much as I can – lately if i have oatmeal i use a little raw honey no artificial sweetners like Splenda – Stevia is another options
- Low carb diet – paying attention to your carb intake is important – so i try to eat more meat and veggies or poultry and veggies
- Exercise any body part each day – making an effort to work out is important – i try to do 100 sit-ups with this smart wonder core and work out my heart with some cardio with my at home bicycle – i would love to buy a real cool hi tech treadmill this year
- Mentally and physically getting ready
- Clean out your fridge and pantry to have no sugar low carb items in it
- Buy cute workout gear
- Create a super fun cool music playlist on spotify or on your phone
- Buy cute interior clothes to see yourself in
- Plan your lunch so get a lunchbox or bag to bring to work
- Drink Water
- Drink Lemon Water
- De-clutter your house so you are mentally in a good place because your environment is organized
- I will add more as I think… ❤️😘🤗
Originally posted 2018-01-07 11:03:35.
Anti-inflammatory antioxidants and good ol’ caffeine make a trip to the green side a very smart move. Here are five ways the ancient elixir heals you from your brain to your belly: 1. It revs your memory. A drink with 250 mg of green tea extract increased the brain connections that process and store information.
Originally posted 2017-01-03 19:26:40.
Atkins low carb diet program uses a powerful life-time approach to successful weight loss . Sign up today for our weight loss plan & start a healthy future.
Originally posted 2016-12-27 22:43:25.
When you think about weight in “all or none” terms, have unrealistic expectations, or define your self-worth only in terms of weight, you become too hyper-focused on weight loss, creating anxiety and obsession that can derail your attempts to live healthier Don’t be a victim of these eight common “weight thinking traps” and learn to replace them with healthier views.
Originally posted 2016-12-27 22:24:11.
Are you one of many that are suffering Fatty Liver Disease? Do you have a build up of toxins? Are you feeling lethargic, are you bloated, addicted to caffeine and suffering brain fog? There are 15 main signs and we show you how to get back on track.
Originally posted 2017-12-27 12:49:32.
The Scientist: Keith Kantor, Ph.D., a nutritionist and author of the children’s book The Green Box League of Nutritious Justice The Answer: Sugar is sugar. And honey is (mostly) sugar. But if you’re choosing between the two from a health perspective, err on the side of the sticky stuff.
Originally posted 2017-12-27 08:54:48.
by Mehmet Oz, MD Over the past few months, I’ve become increasingly concerned about a sweetener that I’ve recommended on my show in the past. After careful consideration of the available research, today I’m asking you to eliminate agave from your kitchen and your diet. Here’s why.
Originally posted 2017-12-27 08:48:19.
I challenge you to do 100 of anything every single day
- Whatever exercise you want
Originally posted 2017-12-26 21:36:44.
In the early nineteen-sixties, when cholesterol was declared an enemy of health, my parents quickly enlisted in the war on fat. Onion rolls slathered with butter, herring in thick cream sauce, brisket of beef with a side of stuffed derma, and other staples of our family cuisine disappeared from our table.
Originally posted 2017-12-26 21:19:53.
Modern man is plagued with many diseases that you will not find in some “primitive” populations like modern hunter-gatherers. These include obesity, heart disease, some cancers and last but not least, type II diabetes… which has reached epidemic proportions in the past few decades and now afflicts about 300 million people worldwide.
Originally posted 2017-12-26 21:08:13.
Originally posted 2017-12-26 21:07:37.
The liver is a powerhouse of an organ. It performs a variety of essential tasks, ranging from producing proteins, cholesterol and bile to storing vitamins, minerals and even carbohydrates. It also breaks down toxins like alcohol, medications and natural byproducts of metabolism. Keeping your liver in good shape is important for maintaining health.
- Blueberries & Cranberries
- Prickly Pear
- Beetroot Juice
- Cruciferous Vegetables
- Fatty Fish
- Olive Oil
Originally posted 2017-12-26 21:04:47.
Originally posted 2017-12-26 15:50:10.
Originally posted 2017-12-26 15:47:56.
Learn about your liver to start losing weight and get a small waistline!
Originally posted 2017-12-26 15:42:32.