Originally posted 2018-01-08 18:31:15.
Author of The Untethered Soul – Fantastic Book
Originally posted 2018-01-08 18:29:12.
“He who asks a question is a fool for five minutes; he who does not ask a question remains a fool forever” – Chinese proverb. What’s the one thing that the world’s leading innovators share with children? They both learn through asking questions. It’s the simplest and most effective way of learning.
Originally posted 2016-08-20 00:24:32.
From the appendix to The Power of Habit: The difficult thing about studying the science of habits is that most people, when they hear about this field of research, want to know the secret formula for quickly changing any habit.
Originally posted 2018-01-07 22:21:56.
What does the food you eat have to do with how your brain functions? Turns out an awful lot. While we’ve always known that what we eat affects our bodies and how we look, scientists are also learning more and more that what we eat takes a toll on our brains.
Originally posted 2018-01-07 16:14:11.
Originally posted 2018-01-07 13:15:22.
The long con refers to any of a variety of cons which require more planning, preparation, a longer window of interaction with the con’s target, the mark, and a longer period of time to execute.
What helped me get a small waistline was a few things:
- Liver Cleansing from Wholefoods or Amazon – Called Gaia Herbs Liver Cleanse Liquid
- I did the atkins diet for months – phase 1 i stayed on for about 2 months not 2 weeks
- Eliminating sugar from my diet – no added sugar to be exact – i eat fruits and natural sugars as much as I can – lately if i have oatmeal i use a little raw honey no artificial sweetners like Splenda – Stevia is another options
- Low carb diet – paying attention to your carb intake is important – so i try to eat more meat and veggies or poultry and veggies
- Exercise any body part each day – making an effort to work out is important – i try to do 100 sit-ups with this smart wonder core and work out my heart with some cardio with my at home bicycle – i would love to buy a real cool hi tech treadmill this year
- Mentally and physically getting ready
- Clean out your fridge and pantry to have no sugar low carb items in it
- Buy cute workout gear
- Create a super fun cool music playlist on spotify or on your phone
- Buy cute interior clothes to see yourself in
- Plan your lunch so get a lunchbox or bag to bring to work
- Drink Water
- Drink Lemon Water
- De-clutter your house so you are mentally in a good place because your environment is organized
- I will add more as I think… ❤️😘🤗
Originally posted 2018-01-07 11:03:35.
My thoughts: So i watched this tedtalk and felt it was great…I think sometimes in life we lose sight of what is truly important. Connecting with others… We distract ourselves so much with work and activities that we forget to connect… to truly connect. For me, after a hard time in my life, I learned to deal with things on my own…During that time I lost trust and dealing with things on my own felt safe. The only problem with that was that i continued living and dealing with things on my own…I felt lonely at times because I felt I had no one. I never asked for help because I thought I could handle it on my own.
Work Work Work and Study Study Study was my escape…yet at the end of the day there was still a very empty space that needed to be filled. A void.
I am sharing this with you because I want you to travel with me in my journey…I learned when i did go through my dark time, when i was younger that it felt horrible to go through a dark time alone…It was real hard…I want YOU to know that despite what you are going through there is light at the end of the tunnel and we all go through dark times…
This video and many things I hope to post will show you some techniques that can help you not feel alone…part of life is being aware of what we are going through…being mindful and present and the other part is creating the life that we want…happiness takes work and it is time for us to create that happiness…Let the work begin NOW!
Originally posted 2018-01-07 09:26:07.