Originally posted 2018-05-14 22:28:16.
Originally posted 2018-05-14 22:04:20.
Originally posted 2018-05-14 21:45:08.
Originally posted 2018-05-14 21:32:01.
Originally posted 2018-05-14 21:27:30.
Originally posted 2018-05-14 21:11:45.
Originally posted 2018-05-14 20:47:50.
Originally posted 2018-05-14 20:44:45.
The ketogenic diet is an effective way to lose weight, improve mental cognition, balance hormones and treat various diseases like diabetes and epilepsy. But how long does it take to get into ketosis? When you enter a state of ketosis, your body switches from using glucose to using ketones for fuel.
Originally posted 2018-05-14 20:41:50.
Stress and anxiety are common experiences for most people. In fact, 70% of adults in the US say they feel stress or anxiety daily. Here are 16 simple ways to relieve stress and anxiety. Exercise is one of the most important things you can do to combat stress.
Originally posted 2017-10-16 05:01:22.
Originally posted 2016-06-17 00:03:24.
Lately I have been obsessed with Sunflower Seeds and Pumpkin Seeds.
Originally posted 2016-06-12 23:39:19.
Lately I have been eating berries every day. Raspberries, Strawberries and Blueberries are my favorite. I eat occasional cherries and watermelon but that is it. I also by the organic freezer bags of berries at Whole Foods and snack on them instead of ice cream.
I have noticed that this has helped me lose inches on my stomach.
Read the article to find out why eating berries helps you lose weight.
Summer’s Secret Weight Loss Weapon
- Blood sugar regulation
- Metabolism boosters
- Belly fat fighters
Originally posted 2016-06-09 22:22:13.
This is a great article but I wanted to highlight the following bullet points. I love teeth so this is super important. We must take care of them. -Rosemary
Do I Really Have to Floss??? by Alex Naini
“1. If you’re going to pick between brushing and flossing, FLOSS!!! Yes, I said it … FLOSS! I know it sounds contradictory but the bacteria in between your teeth can cause way more damage than the plaque and bacteria on the front and back of your teeth. Your saliva, tongue and other foods take care of removing most of that. But in between teeth, food, bacteria, and plaque only come off with flossing.
2. A lot of times people will tell me they don’t floss because it causes their gums to bleed. What they don’t know is that healthy gums don’t have enough of a blood supply to bleed, no matter how hard you brush or floss. I can go in between healthy gums with a sharp dental instrument and they not only don’t bleed, they aren’t even tender. Unhealthy gums have too much blood in them so they bleed. Your body sends blood to your gums to fight off the infection and bacteria. The problem is your body senses your tooth as the infection for all practical purposes and tries to get rid of your tooth (hence bone loss around the tooth and eventual tooth loss if not treated). The more you floss, the healthier your gums get, the less they bleed!
3. Did you know that if a person gets a human bite, we don’t close the wound? A dog bite would be stitched up, but the human mouth has so much bacteria that it can cause sepsis and shock if you close that bacteria inside the body. When you have bleeding gums, it’s like an open window for this bacteria to get into your blood stream. The bacteria then travels throughout your body, increasing your chances of heart disease, compromising your immune system, and possibly causing an infection in the lining of your heart, which can be deadly!
4. If you are pregnant, the bacteria that causes gingivitis (which comes from not flossing) can cause low birth weight babies and more complications during pregnancy.
5. Ideally, you should floss at night, but as long as you floss once every 24 hours, in most cases, your gums and teeth will be protected. There’s always a perfect time to floss – most of us are stuck in traffic during the day, or on hold on a phone at some point. Sure, it’s not sexy, but who’s watching? And it’s way sexier to have a clean, non-smelly mouth! ” (Copied directly from the link above and written by Alex Naini)
Originally posted 2016-06-09 14:47:24.
“When you change your personal energy frequency you literally start to change your life. Christie Sheldon has personally raised the abundance frequencies of over 25,000 people resulting in hundreds of thousands of dollars in NEW abundance for them. And she’s identified 24 common abundance blocks that are stopping people from enjoying the abundance they deserve. Join our free Masterclass with Christie Sheldon here.
Christie Marie Sheldon is the author of Unlimited Abundance and Love and Above and is one of the world’s leading energy healers and experts on intuition. For more information on these courses and Consciousness Engineering with Christie visit: www.mindvalleyacademy.com
This talk was filmed at Afest, a global non-profit, transformational event that brings together people who are driven to change the world– entrepreneurs, authors, technophiles, mavericks, artists and visionaries alike. Like being at a festival that merges Burning Man, TED and an exotic vacation, you’ll get to dance the night (and day) away at incredible parties, go on breathtaking excursions, form life long friends and connections and learn how to take your life to the next level both personally and professionally. And it all happens in a paradise location. ” (Youtube.com)
Originally posted 2016-06-08 15:56:54.
Originally posted 2016-11-14 23:18:22.
Lately I have been trying to include parsley in my foods. Since I started my low carb no added sugar diet, I have been adding more herbs and seasoning to my foods. -Rosemary
- Parsley is rich in many vital vitamins, including Vitamin C, B 12, K and A. This means parsley keeps your immune system strong, tones your bones and heals the nervous system, too.
- It helps flush out excess fluid from the body, thus supporting kidney function. However, the herb contains oxalates, which can cause problems for those with existing kidney and gall bladder problems.
- Regular use of parsley can help control your blood pressure. The folic acid in this herb is like a tonic for your heart.
- Parsley essential oil, when massaged into the scalp, may reduce hair loss.
- Use parsley daily, and you’ll feel relief from joint pain. That’s because the herb has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Parsley tea relaxes stiff muscles and encourages digestion.
- Studies indicate that parsley—especially its essential oil—may have a role in inhibiting cancerous tumors. In fact, scientists have billed it a ‘chemoprotective’ food.
Originally posted 2016-06-06 11:14:27.
Originally posted 2016-06-05 13:13:04.
Originally posted 2016-08-31 16:53:30.
Originally posted 2016-06-04 16:13:19.